IMPULSELINE WLP Shower
The organisms of all creatures are influenced by light. The use of specific wavelengths and frequencies from red and infrared light can bring positive effects to the organism.
Versatile and easy to transport
Can be easily used anywhere
Permitted at all international FEI competitions
Made in Germany
from 2037,28 € incl. VAT
Our Wave-Light-Pulse (WLP) system combines the use of a pulsed magnetic field with our unique Wave-Light-Pulse Technology. Additional massage modules are available optionally.
Intensity and frequency can be adjusted parallel to WLP frequency. The WLP system is a supplemental system for intense treatment of specific areas of the horse's body. Operation is carried out over the Compact control box. A rug control box can also be used to operate the WLP system.
It is important that the WLP system is not brought in contact with the eyes of horses or humans!
IMPULSELINE WLP Shower Double & Triple
The WLP SHOWER Double has a pulsed magnetic field function and Wave-Light-Pulse technology.
It does not have an integrated massage function.
The WLP SHOWER Triple is a hand-held device for treating specific areas of the horse's body. It combines magnetic field therapy, massage and WLP technology. The WLP SHOWER is well suited for use on equine legs and heads but can be used to treat all other parts of the body as well.
Scope of delivery for the IMPULSELINE WLP SHOWER includes hand-held device, charging/control box, and transport/storage bag incl. programme documentation.
FAQ IMPULSELINE WLP Shower
How many programmes does the WLP Shower have?
- 18 preset programmes and 8 sequences
How is the WLP Shower sold?
- Without control box, as supplement of an existing system
- With control box
- As Double with magnetic field and WLP technology
- As Triple with massage, magnetic field, and WLP technology
Which control box is used with the WLP Shower?
- The Compact multifunction control box, optionally the Professional multifunction control box
What is the WLP Shower used for?
- For intense, selective treatment to the horse's body
Designed for the following uses and areas:
- Tendons and joints
- Internal organs
- Skeletal system
- Nervous system
- Vascular system
- Many equine therapists and vets use the WLP Shower.
- The WLP Shower is often used in addition to the horse rug.
- It is ideal for selective and intensive treatment of small injuries, open wounds, and scars.